Sharing some fun and yummy Oscar Party Popcorn and hosting tips with my friends at San Diego Living TV.
Have a look!
Here’s the recipe I mentioned on-air:
GOOD OL’ FASHIONED STOVE TOP POPCORN ~ GOURMET STYLE!
– Organic non GMO popcorn kernels
– Olive oil
– Sea salt
– Use large Heavy-bottomed pot
– Add 1 cup kernels
– Pour olive oil, enough to completely cover all kernels
– Place lid snuggly over the top
– On high flame cook kernels by moving pot in small circular movements (this keeps kernels on the bottom from burning) over the flame until you no longer hear the popping sound
– Scoop cooked popcorn into large mixing bowl 2 cups at a time
– Drizzle olive oil sea salt and your favorite toppings until popped corn is coated
– Repeat until all the popcorn is coated
– Truffle oil & truffle salt
– Provencal Herb, dried cranberries & sea salt
– Season Salt
– Olive oil, Parmesan cheese & sea salt
– Wasabi, sesame & ginger
– Hot caramel, butter & sea salt
– Chipotle powder & sea salt
– BBQ – cumin, chili powder, onion powder, barbecue sauce, black pepper, parmesan cheese & sea salt
Have FUN and may the best nominees win! XO L