Frozen Melon Margarita Pops
Did someone say Frozen Melon Margarita Pops! Yup you heard that right. This Tequila + Grand Marnier infused fruit, frozen into popsicles is not your average cocktail, but is the perfect and unexpected cocktail treat for a hot Summer day – never mind totally unsuspecting.
Popsicles remind me of those long Summer afternoons, running around the beach, in the neighborhood, building forts, just being a kid – although these are popsicles are definitely not for kids…maybe after a few you’ll start feeling like one, and that’s a good thing.
Treat your guests to these frozen fruit infusions and you will give them a time to remember and most importantly enjoy.
Here’s to keeping things fun and interesting – Cheers! XO L
1. Stir together tequila, Grand Marnier, fresh lime juice, and coarse salt in a large bowl.
2. Cut cantaloupe and watermelon into wedges.
3. Soak fruit in tequila mixture for 15 minutes.
4. Insert ice-pop sticks into wedges.
5. Freeze on a rack-lined baking sheet for 1 hour.
3/4 cup tequila
1/2 cup Grand Marnier
1/2 cup fresh lime juice
Pinch of coarse salt
8 ounces cantaloupe, rinds removed
8 ounces watermelon, rinds removed